Thursday, February 24, 2011

Dining Hall Living Wall, Englewood Colorado

McClendon Living Green Wall at Kent Denver School
This is a modular living wall installation at a school's dining hall in Englewood, Colorado.
The wall is 14 feet wide with the top hung at 10 feet high. The wall has 672 plants, with 96 that are edible herbs that are near the side grow lights and will be rotated out when needed or over harvested.
All the irrigation and prep-work was done several weeks ahead of time so that the plant delivery would run smoothly.

Installation pictures from 02/18/2011.



1 comment:

  1. I'm glad I found this web site, I couldn't find any knowledge on this matter prior to.Also operate a site and if you are ever interested in doing some visitor writing for me if possible feel free to let me know, im always look for people to check out my web site.
    Living wall solutions

    ReplyDelete